Fuso FE160 Trucks
A true workhorse, the FUSO FE160 will change the way you think about keeping your business moving. Featuring an innovative two-stage turbocharged, low-emissions diesel engine and dual-clutch automatic transmission, you’ll benefit from increased fuel savings, enhanced efficiencies, higher payload capacity, and improved driver productivity. Add to this our 5-year/175,000-mile powertrain limited warranty and you get the longevity and durability you can expect from FUSO.
Fuso FE160 Specifications
FUSO 4P10-T5 Diesel
Top Speed (Std / Opt)
83 / 76 MPH
Mitsubishi Fuso DUONIC® 6-speed OD
Leaf Springs w/ Shock Absorbers
Axles (Front / Rear)
6,835 lb. / 13,230 lb.
Dual-Caliper Disc, Hyd w/ ABS
15,995 lb. / 23,710 lb.
6,390 lb./12,700 lb.
- Comfortable for any driver, the FE160 serves well in construction, landscaping, and transport industries
- Our exclusive DUONIC® dual-clutch automatic transmission offers effortless navigation of city streets and heavy traffic
- Enjoy the long haul in our most comfortable cab ever, fully equipped with an ergonomically designed interior, adjustable steering wheel, and spacious seating and stowage
- From sunrise to sundown, a panoramic windshield and a driver-to-ground line of sight of only 6 ft. ensure you stay focused on what’s ahead
- Go further on less with our ultra-efficient advanced dual-turbo diesel engine with access to high torque whenever it’s needed
- Mobileye® system provides audible and visual alerts for speeding, lane departure, potential pedestrian or vehicle collisions
FUSO FE and FG series trucks are among the roomiest, quietest, and most comfortable we have ever designed. Large expanses of glass, easy-to-see and easy-to-reach instruments and controls, large side-view mirrors, and an excellent driving position combine to deliver superior all-around visibility. The multi-functional instrument cluster even includes an instant fuel economy readout and diesel exhaust fluid monitor.
EXCLUSIVE DASH-MOUNTED GEARSHIFT
It operates FUSO’s six-speed Duonic® automatic dual-clutch transmission, which may be left in Drive or manually operated up (+) or down (-) for the ultimate in driver control. Shifting is seamless, with no shock or torque interruption. What’s more, there’s a driver-activated ECO mode that enables the truck to up-shift earlier in congested traffic conditions for smoother acceleration and further fuel savings.
ROOM FOR EVERYTHING
Plenty of side and overhead storage space, coin and cup holders, bins and glove boxes ensure everything stays in its place. The passenger seat folds to reveal a platform for laptops and clipboards. Roomy and ergonomic seating, including a bolstered driver’s seat, help you remain alert and focused on the task ahead. A high-capacity HVAC system ensures year-round comfort.
From an impact-absorbing steering column and side-door crush bars to wide-swing doors and covered serrated steps that facilitate safer entry and exit. And they’re complemented by anti-lock, dual-caliper disc brakes (anti-lock drums on FG), and electronic brake distribution and override systems for more sure-footed stops.
As an optional feature, our exclusive Mobileye® system provides you with audible and visual alerts for speeding, lane departure, or potential pedestrian or vehicle collisions.
This is a cab you can do business with, comfortably and productively, for years to come.
FUSO drives circles around so many other trucks you might think we’ve built a sports car. Our FE130 model has a turning radius of just 34.1 ft – tighter than the MINI Cooper’s.